Why Bother to Learn Copywriting?
The Success Margin
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Why should you bother to spend your valuable time learning the fine art of copywriting?
Entrepreneurs can multiply their income by 10, 15,or even 100 times when they can write sales copy.
Plus, you can make big money as a freelancer. The business world desperately needs copywriters. And that goes for all media, including magazines, news-papers, direct mail and the Internet.
There are at least a dozen good reasons to learn the secrets of writing great copy.
** What Learning How to Write Copy Can Do For You **
- Earn unlimited active and passive income from upfront fees and royalties on sales. Many of my readers and protégés routinely earn from $150,000 to over $500,000 per year. Some superstars earn over $1,000,000 per year.
- Become a far more successful executive or entrepreneur. Your leadership skills will be much stronger as you discover how to “walk in someone
- Become able to successfully market virtually any product or service. You can market yourself or your own business. Or service outside clients. Or both.
- Improve your ability to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition (U.S.P.) for any company product or service. You’ll discover how to differentiate your company or yourself, which will result in a higher level of success.
- Discover no less than 7 psychological “hot buttons” that cause people to buy. Most marketers have no clue as to more than one or two of them. You then will increase your success by becoming better able to predict human behavior.
- Live a lifestyle of which others only dream. Enjoy more personal freedom to live and work anywhere in the world. You can write successful sales copy from a beautiful island, a great city, a small town, or in any country in the world that suits you best.
- By becoming more articulate, you will automatically improve your negotiating skills. This enormously valuable trait will help you in your business and your life.
- Improved communication skills can result in your being able to produce a wide variety of income-producing products. These include books, newsletters, e-zines, articles and special reports. You’ll find it’s rewarding in many ways to earn money while you sleep.
- As you sharpen your communication skills,you can become a far better public speaker, a terrific asset in any job or business. And as a highly paid consultant.
- Become more appealing to others. As a copywriter, by necessity you will discover that rare quality of being able to change places with others. This makes you a more sensitive, likable person.
- To succeed in business, you must learn to sell effectively and without pressure. You will master the dying art of effective salesmanship. Successful copy is salesmanship in print.
- You’ll become a far better judge of other copywriters you may wish to hire or be responsible to manage.
** Writers are made, not born **
Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to be a born writer. I certainly was not.
Effective copywriting can be learned by any diligent person with average skills. Everything I discovered about copywriting I found through the time-consuming and expensive process of trial and error. It took me 33 years.
Are there any shortcuts to learning copywriting in a short time? You bet.
That’s why I created a special seminar. On May 21,22 and 23, 2004—in San Antonio, Texas—I’m hosting The Million Dollar Copywriting Bootcamp. There are still a few seats available.
This is the first (and last) time I’m devoting the entire three-day program to copywriting. I reveal the secrets of how I sold over $4 Billion Dollars worth of products and services. Attendees will actually discover how to write copy on the spot. For details, go to://www.copywriterbootcamp.com